| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kozhikode in August is hot at 25.9 °C (78.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in August is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in August is sodden. A staggering 472mm (18.6in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Kozhikode August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kozhikode, India
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kozhikode:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 747.5 kms (464.5 miles) NNE
- Musulipatnam, India - 799.2 kms (496.6 miles) NE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) ENE
- Bangalore, India - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) NE
- Pamban, India - 434.7 kms (270.1 miles) ESE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) ESE
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SSE
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SSE
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) SE
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 655.5 kms (407.4 miles) SE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 725.3 kms (450.7 miles) SE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 659.5 kms (409.8 miles) SE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 819.4 kms (509.2 miles) SE