| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kozhikode in March is very hot at 28.9 °C (84.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.7 °C (13.9 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Kozhikode March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kozhikode, India
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kozhikode:
- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 747.5 kms (464.5 miles) NNE
- Musulipatnam, India - 799.2 kms (496.6 miles) NE
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 516.4 kms (320.9 miles) ENE
- Bangalore, India - 273.4 kms (169.9 miles) NE
- Pamban, India - 434.7 kms (270.1 miles) ESE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 668.1 kms (415.2 miles) ESE
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SSE
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 333.1 kms (207 miles) SSE
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 570.1 kms (354.3 miles) SE
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 655.5 kms (407.4 miles) SE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 725.3 kms (450.7 miles) SE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 659.5 kms (409.8 miles) SE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 819.4 kms (509.2 miles) SE